Pain or discomfort in the thoracic spine area can be caused due to damage to the muscles, nerves, bones, or joints of the upper and middle part of the spine. The pain can vary from a dull ache to burning or sharp, stabbing pain. It may be associated with stiff muscles, muscle spasms, fatigue, weakness in the arms or legs, or difficulty sleeping. Troy I. Mounts, MD is a board-certified orthopaedic spine surgeon who offers highly specialized care and treatment for thoracic spine conditions in California. Click on the below tabs to learn more about the various conditions affecting your thoracic spine and their treatment options.
- Thoracic Discectomy
- Thoracic Spine Decompression
- Posterior Thoracic Fusion
- Thoracic Vertebroplasty
- Thoracic Laminectomy
- Thoracic Spine Revision Surgery
- Thoracic Spine Trauma Surgery
- Thoracic Spine Fracture Repair Surgery
- Thoracic Facetectomy
- Thoracic Vertebrectomy
- Computer Navigated Thoracic Spine Surgery
- Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call the to schedule an appointment or click to request an appointment online.